Friday, July 13, 2018

Trade Street/Winston-Salem Art District Murals #2

 All of these murals are visible or adjacent to Winston-Salem's Trade Street art district.  But they're not all immediately visible.  Again, I won't tell you exactly where to find each one, wandering around and discovering them is half the fun.  But if you find the one above, you'll see the murals and graffiti in the last post.

 Loosing your marbles, or gumballs?  Yeah, I've been there.  You probably have, too.

 This bird is a little bit hidden.  If you enjoy a drink on a high patio with a view, you'll find it.
Photos by me (Steve Emig).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...