Monday, July 2, 2018

This song KICKS ASS


Last night, I got the idea to do a series of blog posts to help promote the Heavy Rebel Weekender event happening here in Winston-Salem.  I'm looking to get my art in front of the crowd this weekend, and see how people like it.  So I just found videos of all the bands playing this Friday, and this one blew my socks off.  First of all, these guys can PLAY.  And then they just take off and fuckin' ROCK.  Love this song.  And it only had 39 views when I pulled it up.  There's talent all over just waiting for you to find it and tell your friends.  Coach N' Commando, "Kids'll Lost Their Head Sometimes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...