Sunday, July 8, 2018

Heavy Rebel Weekender 2018 car show (7/7/2018)

Yesterday turned into a pretty dang cool day.  It was overcast, in the 70's, and about a comfortable as a summer day in central North Carolina can get.  I was able to borrow a camera and just wander around taking photos for quite a while.  It's the first time I've been able to do that in a long time.  Here's a few of the better pics from the huge car show on Trade and Liberty Streets yesterday.  I love that pic above, the slammed rat rod and the young woman in the polka dot dress.  That sums up the day fairly well.

I took about 100 photos, but had to spend a bunch of time and some money to get the camera to talk to my old laptop.  Finally got it handled late this morning.  I'll post nearly all the photos on Facebook.  Check my person page, my fan page (all 4 of you "fans"), or even better, my "Winston-Salem Art/Creative Scenes FB group.  It's open for anyone to check out.  Here's a couple more for the blog, though. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...