Friday, July 13, 2018

Liberty Street/Winston-Salem Art District Murals #5

 All of these murals are freshly done, and on the back wall of the art park on Liberty, next to the Red Dawg/AFAS Gallery.  When they were being painted, everyone kept telling me, "You have to check out the dog.  They were right, this chihuahua mural was airbrushed, and it's just plain off the chain. 
 The eyes have it.
 Insert spooky music here.
 These 'shrooms probably look better if you're on 'shrooms.  But I don't do that stuff, and they still look pretty dang cool.
 More Shelob than Charlotte.
I don't know who Dumptruck is either.  Photos by me (Steve Emig)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...