Sunday, July 8, 2018

Heavy Rebel Weekender fan info page 7/8/2018


OK, this is weird.  Billy Joe Winghead is playing the Main Stage tonight at Heavy Rebel Weekender here in Winston-Salem, at 10:00 pm.  That thing he's playing above is called a Theremin, which I've only seen used in the Beach Boys song "Good Vibrations" way back in the 1960's.  Crazy as it sounds, those contraptions go back to at least 1929.

Heavy Rebel Weekender  website  tickets

Weather -  Cool morning, sunny all day, no rain, around 80 this afternoon.  Check: WXII weather

Main Stage
2:00 - Krispy Kreme eating & PBR drinking contest
3:00 - Adam the First Real Man - video  (I think this is the right guy)
4:00 - Burlesque
4:15 - Upright Bass Slapdown & Showcase - video from 2015 (where things got a tad bit out of hand)
6:00 - Bob Fleming & Cambrian Iron Company - video
7:00 - Hickry Hawkins - video
8:00 - Fire Bad!
9:00 Los Eskeletos - video
10:00 - Billy Joe Winghead  - video above

 I'm still working on getting my old laptop to talk to my borrowed camera to get all the HRW car show pics from yesterday on the blog and the Facebook group.  I'll get it all together in a bit.  But here's the Main stage acts for today.  I'll add the other stage acts a little later on.  You guys and gals need to get over the PBR hangovers anyhow, I imagine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...