Thursday, July 5, 2018

Vintage Hot Rod Songs for the Heavy Rebel Weekender 2018


I don't know if there's a Rat Rod theme song, but this should be it.  My first favorite Johnny Cash song as a kid.  Yeah... I'm old.

"No Particular Place To Go" - Chuck Berry

"Lord Mr. Ford" - Jerry Reed

"Dead Man's Curve" - Jan and Dean

"Hot Rod Lincoln" - Jerry Reed

"Copperhead Road" - Steve Earle

"Little Old Lady from Pasadena" - The Beach Boys

"Hey Little Cobra" - The Rip Chords

"Eastbound and Down" - Jerry Reed

"Little Deuce Coupe" - The Beach Boys

"SS 396" - Paul Revere & The Raiders

"Here Comes the Munster Koach" 

The Batmobile

Mercy Sakes Alive...

"The Wonder Bug"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...