Saturday, July 7, 2018

Coach N' Commando "Kids'll Lose Their Heads Sometimes"


So... I'm doing a bunch of blog posts about this year's Heavy Rebel Weekender in Winston-Salem for a couple of reasons.  One, I'm now a working artist, but not making much money yet, and I need ot promote my Sharpie art.  And two, the HRW is the closest thing to the weird, action sports/punk rock world I spent decades as a part of in Huntington Beach ,California.  I just dig the music and all.  This is my favorite song of the bands I blogged about that played yesterday. 

And here's what I do with my Sharpies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...