Sunday, May 13, 2018

Keeping busy... 5/13/2018

With yesterday being the day before Mother's Day, things were quiet at Rachel's studio last night (Designs, Vines, and Wines in Studios at 625 on Trade Street).  Rachel was out back working on her mural for quite a while, and I was drawing my latest Sharpie scribble style piece, a request for poet Mary Oliver, and talking old school skateboarding to Jeff.  Jeff has a last name, I'm sure, but I don't know it.  He's one of two old school skaters I've met here now.  About 15 people wandered through the studio, and checked out the work of all the artists. 

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, and if you're in the Triad, welcome to summer, it's supposed to hit 93 today, after 91 yesterday.  What happened to Spring?  I like Spring here.  Summer is tough on big guys like me, we don't tan, we baste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...