Monday, May 14, 2018

Great interview with Jeff Bezos


I just listened to this interview while working on my current drawing.  He comes off a lot more down-to-Earth than I expected.  Few think about it now, but I remember the Dot Com hype days of the late 90's and early 2000's when business TV networks and mainstream news continuously made fun of Amazon.com and their stupid idea for selling books online.  Shows what they knew. 

I give Mr. Bezos huge props for discovering the nuances of homelessness, and working with the "Transient homeless," which is an area we, as a society, should put a lot more effort into.

While space is fascinating, I don't agree with his whole premise of working to help human kind move into space over the next 200 or 300 years.  Our society will never last that long.  There will be humans then, hopefully, but not our kind.  But hey, it's his money. 

Really great interview on his ideas about entrepreneurship, business, and taking care of your customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...