Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Joan Jett/ I Love Rock n' Roll Sharpie drawing

I started this drawing out for me, like so many before.  Then I got busy, and it sat, half done in my sketch pad for a couple of months.  A week or so ago, I was hanging out at Rachel White's studio, Designs, Vines, and Wines, and she asked me if I had any drawings getting done soon. 

She's made space for a few of my drawings in her space.  But there was an empty space.  So I told her, "I could probably finish up Joan Jett right now."  I sat down on one of the empty tables and got to work.  Even though only details were left to do, I worked for about four hours solid to finish it up.  So now this Joan Jett drawing, done in my unique Sharpie scribble style, is hanging in the front window of Rachel's space, inside Studios at 625, located at (you guessed it) 625 Trade Street, here in Winston-Salem's Arts District. Check it out if you're in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...