Wednesday, May 2, 2018

My latest Sharpie art drawings and my favorites

 Steve Ray Vaughn/"The Sky is Crying" - Just finished this one.  Sharpies on paper in my #sharpiescribblestyle , 18" x 24", Sold. (I saw him play live in a bar in Austin on Sixth Street when I didn't know who he was.  Freakin' amazing. 

 Kurt Cobain/Nirvana - Did this last fall, I was surprised when I first stepped back and looked at this one.  My Sharpie art reached a new level with this one.  It might be my all time favorite I've done.  Sharpies on paper in my #sharpiescribblestyle , 18" X 24", Sold.
"Tainted Love/Harley Quinn & Joker- I just wanted an excuse to draw Harley Quinn from the Suicide Squad movie.  Sharpies on paper in my #sharpiescribblestyle , 18" X 24", not for sale, this puppy is MINE.  I just need a wall to put it on.
Tupac Shakur- Keep ya head up people.  Sharpies on paper in my #sharpiescribblestyle , 18" X 24", Sold.  

You can see my art in person here in Winston-Salem at Designs, Vines, and Wines and Earshot Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...