Friday, June 1, 2018

The Year of the Tent #6

 Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood, 18" X 24," Sharpies on paper.  Gift for my friend Ben who's been storing my stuff for a year now.  I'm gonna drop it off some day Ben, really.
 Jerry Garcia #1, 18" X 24," Sharpies on paper.  Might be sold.  Might be on display on Trade Street not sure.
 Jerry Garcia/The Grateful Dead #2, 18" X 24," Sharpies on paper.  And I've never even done acid.  My brain is this weird normally.  This one is sold and living in Southern California.
James Brown/It's a Man's World (at least it was before the the #metoo movement), 18" X 24," Sharpies on paper.  Sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...