Sunday, June 3, 2018

30,000 page views in less than a year. Heck yeah.

On June 26, 2017, about three weeks after coming to Winston-Salem with $15 in my pocket, I brought all my assorted blog ideas into one.  This blog was born.  I spent about 9 1/2 of the last 12 months living in a tent in the woods and drawing my weird Sharpie pictures as many hours a day as I could.  My blog is all over the place:  old school BMX stories, pics of my drawings, macroeconomics (by a homeless dude?  WTF?) and random thoughts.  The occasional rant that pisses off the entire power structure of North Carolina.  If any blog should have bombed.  It's this one.  But it's all me.  And you folks keep checking it out.

THANKS! 
I'm stoked on hitting 30,000 page views in less than a year.  I'm also stoked I'm sleeping on a futon now under a roof.  Huge thanks to Rick, Ben, Scotty Z, My sister Cheri, my niece Katherine and nephew Ethan (just for being cool kids and not giving up on crazy Uncle Steve) Jane, Phred, Lee, Rachel, Ian & Catherine, Trina (love the knuckle photo), Olu, and everyone who's bought a drawing, let me push their shopping cart at Adli's for food money, everyone who's thrown me a few bucks just cause I look like hell, and everyone who's checked out this blog in the last 11 months.  Keep rockin' people, and I'll try my best to keep this thing worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...