Saturday, June 16, 2018

Schoolin' the youngin's on the Chili Peppers


So... last night, my new roommate Reece played some Red Hot Chili Peppers from the 90's on his laptop.  I said "great song."  We talked about them for a couple of minutes.  A little while later, he commented, "It blows me away you know who the Chili Peppers are." 

I laughed, then I pulled up this video and showed it to him.  I asked what year he was born.  He said, 1990.  I said this video is from 1989.  It's the Red Hot Chili Peppers playing live on the final day of the Vision Skate Escape contest, at U.C. Irvine Bren Center.  I also showed him my name in the credits (25:48).  Heh, heh, heh.  Being old and having a really crazy background is fun sometimes. 

Yeah, I know who the Red Hot Chili Peppers are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...