Friday, June 1, 2018

The Year of the Tent #2

 In early May 2017, I weighed about 369 pounds.  I was so pathetic, only my four-legged niece Willow would hang out with me.  I'm now right around 300-305 pounds.  I lost that 65-70 pounds by walking a lot, drinking more water, and not having hardly any money to eat all last summer.  100 pounds or so to go...
 Joey Ramone.  I have it somewhere.  18" X 24", Sharpies on paper. 
 The Ramones.  This is on the wall for sale at Earshot Music, 3254 Silas Creek Parkway.  That's across from Hanes Mall, next to Marshall's.  18" X 24", Sharpies on paper. 
Legendary pro surfer Kelly Slater.  18" X 24", Sharpies on paper.  This drawing is for sale at Designs, Vines and Wines at 625 Trade Street in downtown Winston-Salem.  I will not be getting any money form the sale of this piece, I'm no longer dealing with that business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...