Monday, February 19, 2018

Swampfest 2018: BMX like you remember from BITD


Are you a fat old school BMXer like me who's sick of seeing young kids doing backflip quad-tailwhips to abubaca on a tight course manufactured for TV?  If so, lose some weight and get back on a bike.  I'm working on that myself.  In the mean time, sit back and watch this video of the Florideah (?) Swamp Fest that just happened.  This has crazy new school riding, but the "anything can happen anytime" vibe of those contests we remember in the 80's and 90's.  Mad props to whomever put this thing on.

I found the behind-the-scenes video with Trey Jones.  This guy rocks.  Clone him.  Or do something like this on your own.  Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...