Monday, February 5, 2018

CNBC look at Trump's first year


While I take great pleasure in messing with the goofballs who voted for Donald Trump, I'm not a Democrat or a Republican.  Both parties suck at this point.  I avoid the propaganda news channels of Fox (All Republican all the time) and CNN (Christian (in name only) News Network).  If you want an idea of what's actually going on in the world, those two won't give it to you.

I listen to CNBC for a businessperson's take on things, and usually MSNBC for political stuff.  Neither one is is perfect, but I can get a decent take by checking them out and putting the two takes together with some critical thinking.  In the short clip above, we see the CNBC's take on our first (and only full) year with Donald Trump as president.  This clip is only a couple weeks old, and already the stock market has dropped significantly.  We'll see what else happens in the coming months.  I'm betting on a recession that will be even greater than The Great Recession.  I thought it wouldn't start for another 6 months to a year, but we may be at the start of it already.  Time will tell.  I'm also betting that the coming recession will be what the Republicans use as an excuse to impeach Trump and run him out of office.  Like I said, we'll see.

As I write this, the Dow Jones Industrial Average is down more than 1,300 points, or roughly 5%, from it's recent all time high.  Hmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...