Thursday, February 8, 2018

Art sale #5 - 2/8/18- "Tainted Love," Michael Jackson

 This is my personal favorite of all the drawings I've done in the last few months, and I really don't care if I sell it.  "Tainted Love" featuring Harley Quinn and Joker from Suicide Squad movie.  18" X 24", Sharpies on paper, $120
Michael Jackson, 18" X 24", Sharpies on paper.  This one is in the front window of Studios at 625, in the heart of the Trade Street art scene here in Winston-Salem.  $250 FIRM. 

Other than Michael, I'll wheel, deal, and bundle the drawings in these last 5 posts.  I'm looking to raise/earn $3,000 in the next couple months to turn my art thing into a legit little business.  You can email me at stevenemig13@gmail.com , or PM me on Facebook if interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...