Monday, February 26, 2018

Judging Maya and Michael

 Although I'm not an official artist in the Studios at 625 on Trade here in Winston, Rachel White has welcomed me in, and is an Energizer Bunny when comes to promoting art.  She put these two drawings, done in my Sharpie art scribble style, in some competition with official judges and a cash prize.  She is always bouncing between her own projects, guiding people through wine and art projects at her Designs, Vines, and Wines, ($20, wine to sip, cool projects anyone can do and take home), promoting art, organic gardening and promoting wines.  When she gets an idea, she just goes full steam at it, so I don't even know the details yet.  But these are two of my better works, and recent ones, so we'll see what happens.  Thanks Rachel! 

Update:  It's an upcoming juried art show at Delurk Gallery that she entered me in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...