Thursday, February 8, 2018

Art sale- 3 - 2/8/18- Cash, Simmons, Stefani

 Johnny Cash, "Til things are brighter, I'm the man in black."  18" X 24", Sharpies on paper, $120
 Gene Simmons/KISS- 18" X 24", Sharpies on paper, $120
"Gwen and Now"- Gwen Stefani, 1994 &2017, 18" X 24", Sharpies on paper, $120

I'm willing to deal and bundle these drawings.  I'm looking to sell these and do $3,000 worth of work in the next couple months to step things up and make this a legit little business.  You can email me at stevenemig13@gmail.com or PM on Facebook if interested in one or more drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...