Sunday, February 10, 2019

The best interview I've seen about the economy in months...


My view on where the economy (and most people's lives) is headed is nearly identical to this man's.  I'm a reasonably smart guy, I look at things from a long term point of view, and I've been watching the economy and learning about it, just for fun, for about 30 years.  But I'm a bum, literally, at the moment.  It's easy to blow me off if you disagree.

This man is David Stockman, former Budget Director under President Ronald Reagan.  It's much harder to blow him off as a crackpot.  Most of you won't watch this, and that will cost you tens of thousands of dollars. in various ways in the next decade or so.  So I'm just going to share one quote from this interview.  You can watch the clip to see who David Stockman is talking about. 

"He's a total economic ignoramus... He's leading the country into the jaws of a gargantuan financial fiscal crisis."  
-David Stockman, January 25, 2019

You can check out Mr. Stockman's book here. (not a paid link).

1 comment:

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...