Wednesday, October 3, 2018

The Sharpie Scribble Style Sumatran Tiger

Some of you may have just followed my hashtag on small pictures of this tiger you've found around Richmond.  My name's Steve Emig, my nickname is The White Bear.  I draw in a totally unique style with Sharpie markers.  You will be able to see this full size drawing, it's poster size, at 18" X 24", this weekend.  I'll be somewhere on Broad, within half a block of the Maggie Lena Walker statue in the Arts District for First Friday.  This drawing took over 40 hours to do.  It is for sale, for $400.  I'll have a couple of the smaller things I've done to check out as well.  I have dozens of drawings I've done online, mostly of musicians.

You've found my blog.  I'm also on Facebook: Steve Emig- Richmond, VA.  On Instagram: @steveemig43.  And I'm on Pinterest: Steve Emig 13.  I'm currently homeless, and working to end that situation.  I don't have a working phone right now.  You can email me at: stevenemig13@gmail .   Don't forget the "n" in that.  Can't remember why I did that.  See you Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...