Friday, October 26, 2018

Sea Turtle Drawing #2

 The stock market's down again this morning.  The election is coming up and everyone's crazy.  Blah, blah, blah, blah...  Take a break for a second.  Here's my work this morning at my homeless artist morning "McStudio."  I'm doing my second 11" X 14" sea turtle drawing from one of  Barspinner Ryan Brennan's free dive photos (with his permission).  This one's sold, but I love this photo, and I'll probably do another version of it to make some prints of to sell more reasonably.  It's being done, like my others, in my unique Sharpie scribble style.  The drawing at the bottom is my first sea turtle drawing, also an 11" X 14."

#sharpiescribblestyle  on Instagram or Google Images will show you a ton of my earlier work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...