Friday, October 5, 2018

First Friday of October in the Richmond Arts District

It's late afternoon on Friday, October 5th, and people are already making their way down to the Arts District here in Richmond, Virginia.  I just got off the Pulse bus and walked through part of it.  My tiger drawing and I , along with a couple other drawings, will find some little nook or cranny in the general vicinity of the big Maggie Lean Walker statue on Broad, and do a pop up "art show," so people can take a look at it.

This is the first First Friday I've made it to here, and we'll see how it goes.  It's cloudy, and a bit chilly after a couple crazy hot days.  But it's not supposed to rain.  I somehow managed to get a killer cold on a day when it was about 80 degrees, and so I'm sniffling and sneezing a lot. Not sure how I manged that, but I'll cope.  But I"m here, and I want to show people what I do, and see where that leads.

If you're local to RVA, come on down and check it out.  The Arts District is in and around Broad, from about first to 7th streets, I think.  Or the "Arts District" stop off the Pulse bus that goes up and down Broad.

Should be a cool time.  If anyone sees my work and wants to contact me, I don't have an operating phone, but you can email me at: stevenemig13@gmail.com .  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...