Sunday, October 28, 2018

Scotty Cranmer's video: The FBM/Powers Bikes D.I.Y. World Championships


I got busy last week, and didn't think to look this clip up til this morning, while writing another blog post.  Here's the D.I.Y. World Championships from last weekend, through the eyes of Scotty Cranmer and posse.  Great stuff.  This contest was, seriously, the most fun I've had in over a decade.  Steve Crandall puts together the coolest shit.  Chad at Powers Bike Shop offered up the awesome location.  Bikes and fun ensued.  Just watch.

Here's the band Cruelsifix performing at the comp.  Old guys:  they cover Agent Orange.  Hell yeah!

I was in the booth trying to sell art most of the time, but here's my best pics of the day...
 High air on the RAMPLIFLIER.
 Flip to flat off the giant cinder block jump.
 Crank arm slide.
 The Corgi.
 Crandall.
Dog checking out the Buck Wild trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...