Friday, October 19, 2018

FBM/Powers Bike Shop D.I.Y. Jam Weekend

Turn your knobs to 11 and come to Richmond and ride the RAMPLIFLIER tomorrow.  There's a street ride around town tonight.  Jam starts at 11:00 tomorrow, random prizes and events throughout the day.  Make it here however you can.  Still time to fly here form the U.K..  Just sayin'.  Pump track at Gilley's on Sunday. 

One of those random events is my doing.  We'll have the first ever BUMMYHOP World Record contest.  It's an old NorCal trick from 1985, I'll tell you guys what a bummyhop is tomorrow if you don't figure it out.

High air jam at dusk as the band Cruelsifix plays next to the ramp.  Crazy sounding band name, but they're cool guys, I met 'em.  They're gonna rock.
All day sessions, music, and fun.  I'll have my art to check out, for the first time ever at a BMX event since I've been doing my Sharpie scribble style drawings.  Tons of good riders.  New ramps and obstacles.  Here's the FBM blog post with all the details.  It's at Powers Bike Shop here in Richmond, VA.  Here's the Ghetto Jam that happened here last year:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...