Monday, October 1, 2018

50,000 Page views!

The tiger drawing post this morning tipped this blog over a big milestone.  There have now been over 50,000 page views of this blog in just over 15 months.  That's about double what my first well read blog, FREESTYLIN' Mag Tales, got back in 2008-2009.  My Make Money Panhandling blog, about homelessness and panhandling, got about 60,000 page views in its life of a couple of years.  That surprised the hell out of me, because I started that blog as a joke, just trying to learn search engine optimization at the time.  My biggest former blog, Freestyle BMX Tales, in over 500 posts, got over 120,000 pageviews, so this blog has a long way to go to hit that milestone.  But that blog ed three or four years. 

I completely deleted those blogs when I hit a real dark period in my life in late 2012, after my dad died.  But I'm stoked that all of you are checking this blog out, and I'll do my best to keep it worth reading.  Thanks everyone!  OK, now back to the grindstone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...