Saturday, August 4, 2018

Sharpie Art Sale- Dr. Maya Angelou signed print raffle and more

 Win one of 10 signed prints of my Maya Angelou drawing (above)... for $5!  It's a full size, 18" X 24" print, and Rachel has these priced at $100 each.  In my quest to scrape up the rest of the $700+ fine I need to pay for my donut buying arrest, Rachel at Designs, Vines, and Wines here in Winston-Salem has put up one of the prints of the Dr. Angelou drawing.  We're having a raffle, and picking the winner this coming Wednesday or Thursday.  Winston locals can go sign up at her studio at 625 Trade Street downtown.  Anyone out in internet or Facebook land can contact me and send the $5 along with name and phone number, (Paypal works for the $$) and I'll fill out the form and put it in the raffle jar myself.  There are only a handful of people in the raffle so far, so the odds are good.  Frame not included.
 This Joey Ramone drawing is one of the first musician drawings I did.  It's 18" X 24," Sharpies on paper in my unique Sharpie "scribble style."  Make me an offer on this one if you're a Ramones fan out there.  I'll bundle it with The Ramones band, if that strikes your fancy.  No frame included.
 I call this one "Gwen and Now."  It's Gwen Stefani from 1994, when No Doubt first hit it big with Tragic Kingdom, and then Gwen again from 2017.  I tried to get that early Ska/punk flyer feel, and...well... it didn't come out quite how I imagined.  So I'm selling it cheap.  It's also 18" X 24", Sharpies on paper.  Make me an offer.
The Ramones... 3 of 4 of them, any how.  Horrible photo, but cool drawing.  On the bottom part I have a lot of their song titles written in there.  Hey Ho, Let's Go!  This one is also 18" X 24", Sharpies on paper, in my unique "scribble style."  This is for sale at Earshot Music here in Winston-Salem, for $120.  If you're interested, let me know. 

Email me at:  stevenemig13@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post # 1,000- In 2015, I started really focusing on my creativity...

  Author of several books, including the novel, The Legend of Bagger Vance , and the non-fiction book on creativity, The War of Art , Steven...