Friday, August 17, 2018

One day...


Life is a weird adventure.  In order to get my life and my work back under my own control, I had to leave most everything I had behind a week ago, and get as far as I could on $65.  I've spent the last 6 1/2 nights sleeping outside in a city I'd never been to before last week.  I slept under the stars on a loading dock last night.  I drew one picture to sell this week, and today I'm trying to sell another drawing or two so I can move on to the next step, hanging with a Facebook friend for a week or so, and doing some more drawing.  And then, back out West...

I was just feeling like some Matisyahu to get me psyched for the day's adventure.  Theme song for the next little bit of my life.  "Sometimes I lay under the moon, and think, Aaaaah, I'm breathing.  And I pray, Don't take me soon, 'cause I'm here for a reason.  Sometimes in my tears I drown, but I never let it get me down, and so when negativity surrounds, I know some day it'll all turn around..."
-Matisyahu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post # 1,000- In 2015, I started really focusing on my creativity...

  Author of several books, including the novel, The Legend of Bagger Vance , and the non-fiction book on creativity, The War of Art , Steven...