Tuesday, August 28, 2018

43,000 Page views! Woohooo.

While I was in the hospital this past week, this blog hit 43,000 total page views.  You old school BMXers know that 43 has been a weird lucky number in our world since BITD.  That whole thing started with the NorCal guys in 1986, and has grown in  hype every since.  So, generally speaking, I'm stoked that my blog hit 43K looks.  That happened in 14 months since I brought all my blog ideas  together into this single blog, not knowing if anyone would actually check out a blog about old school BMX stories, AND economic futuristic thoughts, AND art, AND random humor and sarcasm, AND my weird life.  Obviously, many of you are checking it out from time to time, and a bunch of you check it out regularly.  Thanks everyone! 

What's weird about this particular milestone is that I seem to have hit 43,000 page views 3 or 4 days ago, just about the exact time that my weird medicine allergic reaction was breaking and I was coming back to life .  The big 43 picked the time of my coming back on a truly physical level to hit milestone of our collective "lucky number of the BMX world," times 1,000.  So that was a totally unexpected little cool sign this morning when I finally got back online. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post # 1,000- In 2015, I started really focusing on my creativity...

  Author of several books, including the novel, The Legend of Bagger Vance , and the non-fiction book on creativity, The War of Art , Steven...