Monday, March 14, 2022

My page view counter is still disabled on my main blogs...

 For reasons I don't know, my page view counter is not visible on my main blogs.  Here are the current page view counts for the four main blogs I have now:

Steve Emig: The White Bear- 133,699

Freestyle BMX Tales- 44,804

Crazy California 43- 2,901

Welcome to Dystopia: The Future is Now - 2,496

"Dystopia" is about this decade, the "Tumultuous 2020's" we are all now experiencing.  It's a book as a blog, written from October 2019 to April 2020.  

If you're really bored, here's my post about the 25 main blogs I've tried out, which have racked up over 438,000 page views in total.  Just for clarification, when someone looks at one page on a blog or website, that's a page view.  If they look at ten pages, that's 10 page views.  

Addicted to blogging...

Why are my page view counts not in view of the public?  Good freakin' question.  Censorship and "algorithm warfare" (directing viewers away form certain blogs/websites/YouTube channels) are rampant online today.  It's a crazy world, and art, science, and truth get attacked constantly.  

Blogger's note- 3/16/2022- Page view counter visible again.  Cool.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...