Friday, March 25, 2022

33 years ago today Mat and Joe did some things...


A Facebook post by Mat Hoffman just reminded me where I was 33 years ago today.  I was in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, shooting video of a 2-Hip King of Vert contest for Unreel Productions.  Mat landed the first 900 in a contest that day (at 14:43), and Joe Johnson landed the first double tailwhip air on vert.  Epic day of BMXness.  This is about fifteen minutes of my footage of that day, narrated by Eddie Roman and friends for the 2-Hip video, Ride Like a Man.

I have a new blog now, check it out:

The Spot Finder     #thespotfinder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...