Saturday, March 12, 2022

Bored Ape Yacht Club creators just bought Crypto Punks and Meebits- HUGE NFT news


I don't know anything about this guy or his channel, but he does a good job explaining the BAYC creators, Yuga Labs, buyout of Crypto Punks and Meebits from the OG NFT guys, Larva Labs.  They DID NOT buy Larva itself, it continues doing other projects.  I haven't said much on NFT's for a while, since my laptop died, and being a homeless dude, I haven't got a new one yet.  So I'm drawing my own work, and biding my time, as the NFT world, like many investments right now, tanks as inflation soars, and Putin does his James Bond super villain thing.  If you're into NFT's, check out this video.  I have no comment on this guy's own NFT drop, I simply don't know anything either way.  Do your own due diligence, as always, if interested.  

I started a new personal blog, check it out:

Steve Emig's Street Life  #SEstreetlife





No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...