Thursday, March 3, 2022

There are now 133,257 page views on this blog...

 Again... the page view counters on all my blogs don't seem to be appearing.  Mostly because I actually HAVE page views on all my blogs, I guess.  Censorship and web BS keeps escalating.  This blog was started in late June of 2017, BTW.  Around 20,000 page views a year.  

Blogger's note- 3/5/2022- The page view counters on this blog, and my other blogs that I've checked, are still not appearing.  More internet shennanigans going on, I don't know why.  My Freestyle BMKX Tales blog has over 44,000 page views, for example.  But someone, somewhere, doesn't want you to know that.  Freakin' douchebags and they're censorship.  Jeeeez...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...