Friday, November 2, 2018

Seriously, the last D.I.Y. World Championships post...


OK, last post on this, I swear.  Here's all the good video on the Steve Crandall/FBM Bikes D.I.Y. World Championships held in the Powers Bike Shop parking lot here in Richmond, Virginia, on October 20, 2018.  This is the DIG BMX Mag edit of the comp above.  And here, below, is the Scotty Cranmer Vlog/YouTube channel edit of the comp.


No huge corporate sponsors.  No real budget (OK, except for building the world's biggest, 3,000 pound cinder block), and no huge pro purse.  But this comp was more fun than a barrel of monkeys lubed with Wesson oil while doing acid.  Anything could, and pretty much did, happen.  Here's the link to my series of posts with my words a photos of the day.  And here are my three favorite photos I took. 
 Big air and big style on the RAMPLIFLIER.  These riders go to eleven.
 The Buck Wild Trophy being admired.
 Deklan with a crank arm grind.  He did the second one of these to a no footed can-can out.
 And the Corgi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...