Thursday, November 1, 2018

We Will Rock You...

Any Queen fans out there?  As a completely dorky kid of the 70's who got picked on a lot, Queen's "We we will rock you/We are the champions" was a song I listened to whenever possible to keep my spirits up in those tough years.  The album it was on, News of the World, was the first album on cassette I ever bought.  So when I heard about the Bohemian Rhapsody movie was coming out the other day, I knew I had to do a Queen related drawing.  The movie opens tomorrow.  The drawing will be done in 3 or 4 days.





The Queen drawing, Friday morning (11/2/2018)-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...