Monday, November 5, 2018

The Queen drawing in the works...

 When I heard about the Bohemian Rhapsody movie coming out a week or so ago, I knew I had to do a Queen tribute drawing.  I can't tell you how many times I listened to "We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions" as a kid to scrape myself out of deep depression that dorky kids in highly dysfunctional families know all too well.  Been busy on the computer, so it's taking a while, but the drawing is coming along...
 My Sharpie drawings are like chameleons, they change colors as I draw them.
 #sharpiescribblestyle
Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...