Monday, November 12, 2018

Kevin Smith interview with Stan Lee


As you know by now, comic book legend writer and creator, Stan Lee, has died at age 95.  Ninety five?  Must've had some Spidey blood in him.  I was never a comic book kid, or graphic novel guy later, though I read a few.  My main influence from him at an early age was the old Spiderman cartoons on TV in the early 1970's.  I watched those things every day.

My real influence from Stan Lee comes mostly second hand, from people who were totally inspired by his and other comics, and them made work later that I really dig.  People like Kevin Smith.  So I could think of no better way to say goodbye to Stan Lee than to find a funny little clip of Kevin and Stan talking.  This little piece of an interview is great, yet only had 96 views when I pulled it up.  R.I.P. Stan Lee.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...