Thursday, November 22, 2018

Exciting BMX racing... on FLAT pedals... in 2018? Yup.


One surprise after another here.  The first ever Red Bull Pump Track World Championships is in...  Arkansas?  Yep.  BMXers versus mountain bikes?  I was betting on mountain bikes, and the top four men and women are all on BMX bikes.  This is just some crazy bike handling, high speed, torquing the turns, in the rain.  Skills all the way around.  This is just a good watch for any MTBers or BMXers out there who like to go fast. 

I'm old.  I'm fat.  I've got a lot of taxi driver weight to take off before I could ride one of these very well.  But I can't wait to get a bike, and hit some pump tracks.  This shit just looks like so much fun. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  Let the turkey coma fade.  Have that third helping of pumpkin pie.  Then get out to your local pump track tomorrow.  You can shop all weekend online, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...