Saturday, November 11, 2017

Scotty Z flatland jam and chest waxing


This video is hilarious! 

Somewhere in the last couple years, I met Scotty Zabielski on Facebook.  When I couldn't find a "real job" here in NC, I decided to focus on turning my writing and art into a small business.  Scotty Z ordered a drawing, then another, then a few more, then even more.  Doing drawings for him was huge help in me progressing in my art, and getting the art thing heading towards a business. Thanks Scotty!

In this clip, OFG (Old Fat Guy) BMX interviews Scotty at a flatland jam he organized near his home in Indiana.  The highlight is Scotty getting shaved and then having his chest waxed to raise money for St. Baldrick's ti help childhood cancer.  Near the end of the clip, he gives me a shout out for doing a bunch of drawings.  Thanks Scotty, I'm hoping to make it up there for one of these old school BMX events one of these days.

Here are some of the drawings now hanging on walls in Scotty's beach house:


No comments:

Post a Comment

UCLA-Gaza War/Pro Palestine college protests

  Democracy Now (of WBAI radio NYC/Pacifica Stations), April 30, 2024 report of students at Columbia University occupying Hamilton Hall, the...