Wednesday, November 29, 2017

My recent Sharpie art, part 5

 This is the last of my Sharpie "scribble style" drawings I've finished.  This drawing of Tupac Shakur was supposed to be for the current Earshot Music show, but it sold before it made it up on the wall.  I'm working on a replacement right now.  Sharpies on paper, 18" X 24".  Sold.
 This is the Kurt Cobain drawing I did, in the online flyer version, because it's way better than the photo I took.  Photo by Phred at Earshot.  Sharpies on paper, 18" X 24".  Sold.
 This is the first order for a drawing I got form the Earshot Music show.  "Bob Marley: One Love."  Sharpies on paper, 18" X 24".  Sold.
This is my personal favorite of the drawings up right now at the Earshot Music show.  "Tainted Love" is a great song, and I was looking for an excuse to draw Harley Quinn from the Suicide Squad movie, inspired by this fan video using Marilyn Manson's cover of the song.  Sharpies on paper, 18" X 24".  Available. 

For anyone who's curious, these drawings take about 25 to 35 hours each to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...