Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Jimmy Levan film coming next year


I just saw this trailer on Facebook.  I haven't seen Jimmy in person in about 20 years, but I've watched videos of him.  It's weird to hear someone I actually know talking about a near death experience.  I can't wait to see this Go Fast Pull Up.

Below is the Jimmy Levan I met in '91.  He was a young up and comer then, and he still cleared the Santa Ana Civic Center pyramid, which is a good 30-35 foot jump off a mellow bank.  That was a taste of the riding he would do in the years after.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post! I had no idear this was gonna be a thing.

    ReplyDelete

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...