Friday, September 1, 2017

Rider's Choice BMX Freestyle Hall of Fame: 1990s Riders


When I thought of great, all-around riders from the 1990's, my old P.O.W. House roommate Brian Foster was the second one who came to mind.  He's got pro racer speed, gets huge air, rides all kinds of terrain, and has one of the classic styles of all time.  The first guy to pop in my mind was Ryan Nyquist, but I know he'll be on the list below on no time flat.  Yes, I know Brian was riding in the 80's, and this clip is from a few years ago.  But he really made a name for himself in the 90's.

To add a name to this list, I need three separate riders from the era to nominate that person.  You can submit names to me on Facebook (Steve Emig-Winston-Salem, NC) or email them to stevenemig13@gmail.com .  I expect to be overwhelmed, so be patient, it may take a while for your nominee to get put on the list.

Jumping
Brian Foster (SE, 

Flatland

Street

Vert/Park

Rider/Entrepreneurs
Mat Hoffman-(SE, 

Originality

Progression

Photographers

Video producers/editors

No comments:

Post a Comment

UCLA-Gaza War/Pro Palestine college protests

  Democracy Now (of WBAI radio NYC/Pacifica Stations), April 30, 2024 report of students at Columbia University occupying Hamilton Hall, the...