Friday, September 29, 2017

How Simon Sinek found his "Why?"


I ran across one of Simon Sinek's TED talks about two weeks ago.  I've been listening to lots of his talks since.  Simple yet powerful.  If you figure out why you do what you do, you'll work your ass off at it.  And you'll very likely succeed in ways measurable and immeasurable. 

Why do you do what you do?  

I write, blog, and do art to bring me in contact with new people and old friends.  Once I've met them, then I can share what I've learned about life after being homeless for years and having life stripped down to its barest essentials.  I love helping people figure out what they want to do next in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UCLA-Gaza War/Pro Palestine college protests

  Democracy Now (of WBAI radio NYC/Pacifica Stations), April 30, 2024 report of students at Columbia University occupying Hamilton Hall, the...