Sunday, September 16, 2018

Recent drawings 9/16, 2018

 Just did this one a week and a half ago, sold cheap to a gallery here in Richmond, VA.  This is the second Notorious B.I.G. drawing I've done.  The owner bought a couple other of the drawings I brought with me from NC.  I just got out of the hospital then, and I was hatin' it, and needed to get a room to recover.  So I sold a couple cheap, and then  did this one.  Sharpies on paper, 18" X 24
 This Robert Plant drawing is the first one I did when I first got to Richmond.  Some of my two month backlog of drawings to do bailed out when I left NC.  So this one was next on  the list.  I actually learned quite a bit about Led Zeppelin, listening to documentaries as I drew this one.  Sharpies on paper, 18" X 24".



I decided to draw some smaller, 8 1/2" X 11" pictures, and make a few prints to sell.  I started with Johnny Cash, The Man in Black.  Then I just did the Bob Marley last week.  I haven't sold any of the prints yet, but several people commented that they like the Johnny Cash pic.  I'm not sure why Bob is sideways.  Maybe he's stoned and just fell over.  Sharpies on paper, 8 1/2" X 11".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...