Sunday, September 30, 2018

Rocky's theme song... latest drawing is done

 Many months ago, I saw a cool photo of a tiger's face, and thought, "Man, I really need to draw that."  But I was busy with other stuff then.  I finally got around to doing a tiger drawing.  I found a cool pic of a Sumatran tiger to work from.  Here are some close-ups.  You can see the full drawing tomorrow.  This took 40+ hours to do.  18" X 24", Sharpies on paper.  It's available, but it ain't cheap.  My prices have risen permanently.  A whole bunch of you have bought drawings from me that I made $2 to $4 an hour for the time I put into them.  It's time for me to start making a decent amount for the artwork I do.  My work has risen to a point for me to make a reasonable amount for the hours I put into these.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...