Tuesday, January 2, 2018

January 2, 2018: Just chillin'

I just spent a night in my tent in the woods in 11 degree weather.  That's a record for me.  I never came close to that cold of a night camping in Boy Scouts as a kid.  I'm still here, and obviously homeless is not where I planned to be.  The bad part about "urban camping" is not having a campfire in the morning to warm up.  But it's better than the other available options at the moment.  I guess I'm living up to my nickname as The White Bear.  

I'm drawing all day every day right now, with a bit of blogging thrown in.  Both are going well, and it's just a matter of time before my ventures turn into a small business capable of supporting me.  I'm glad the holidaze are over, they suck when you're homeless because everything is closed and there's nowhere to go.  I'm going to do some brainstorming of my plans for this year today, and a bunch of drawing on the current project.  I'm expecting some good stuff to happen this year.  Like publishing some zine books, losing a bunch of weight, getting a new bike, and sitting back with a cold drink to watch the impeachment on TV.  Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UCLA-Gaza War/Pro Palestine college protests

  Democracy Now (of WBAI radio NYC/Pacifica Stations), April 30, 2024 report of students at Columbia University occupying Hamilton Hall, the...