Friday, January 26, 2018

15,000 Page Views Cool!

Just a little personal stoke here.  I started this blog, bringing all my various blogs and ideas together, from art to old school BMX stories to economics and my personal journey from homelessness to a legit business.  I don't live and die by the numbers of people checking out my blog.  But the number of page views tells me that people actually are checking out what I'm doing.  It took six months to get the first 10,000 page views on this blog.  It took another six weeks to get to 15,000 total page views.  Thanks everyone for checking out what I'm drawing and what I'm writing about.  I'm always glad to hear comments, though people very rarely leave comments on blogs these days.  I get some comments on Facebook, so keep those coming.  Let me know what you think, and share FB posts or your own stories that tie in.  OK, back to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UCLA-Gaza War/Pro Palestine college protests

  Democracy Now (of WBAI radio NYC/Pacifica Stations), April 30, 2024 report of students at Columbia University occupying Hamilton Hall, the...