Monday, July 31, 2017

Sharpie art master Jessie Armand


When I first looked up Sharpie art online a few years ago, this black and white work by Jessie Armand was the coolest looking stuff out there.  At that time, I'd been doing my "scribble style" with Sharpies for a decade, but I didn't really do vary good drawings.  I had this cool shading technique, but hadn't figured the right kind of drawings to really take advantage of it.

I tried doing this kind of drawing a few times, but my shapes and doodles didn't look near as cool as this.  I stuck with my scribble style, which I realized is unique.  No one else in the world, as far as I've been able to find, shades with a scribble style like I do.  On the other hand, quite a few people have picked up Jessie's style, and have done art on Lamborghinis, motorcycles, walls, guitars, and other things that look pretty awesome.

So if you want a great black and white design on your car, hit up Jessie Armand.  If you want a cool picture of your favorite athlete or musician, hit me up.

Here's Jessie doing a Lambo:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...