Friday, February 18, 2022

A few more of my Sharpie Scribble Style drawings form the last 6 years...

These are all 18" X 24" drawings, that took 35 to 45 hours each to draw, done in the Sharpie Scribble Style technique I invented.  Above, Dave Vanderspek, full speed ahead, at the 1987 Palm Springs Tramway road GPV race, from the best photo I ever took.  Below that,Vic Murphy's ultra classic 1 foot tabletop off a curb (from a black & white photo).  Then Kurt Cobain drawing, drawn for my first little art show at Earshot Music in Winston-Salem, NC, 2017.  Below that, Gene Simmons/KISS drawing at the same show.  I drew the "KISS" in my tent in the woods, didn't have a reference of their logo, and yes, I know I did the S's wrong.  It sold anyhow.  Below that, Tupac Shakur.  Then Jerry Garcia.  #sharpiescribblestyle





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UCLA-Gaza War/Pro Palestine college protests

  Democracy Now (of WBAI radio NYC/Pacifica Stations), April 30, 2024 report of students at Columbia University occupying Hamilton Hall, the...